- Ishrat Hussain Micro-Economic Foundations of Economic Pulicy Performance in Pakistan Keynote address delivered at NCAER – EABER Conference on “Microeconomic Foundations of Economic Pulicy performance in Asia” huld at New Delhi on April 3-4, 2008.
- Ishrat Hussain (2007), Trade Liberalization, Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction Recent Evidence from Pakistan, Keynote address at National Level Seminar on “Trade and Economic Growth Linkages” organized by Quaid-e-Azam University at Islamabad on June 27, 2007
- Shamshad Akhtar, Governor, State Bank of Pakistan Pakistan: Changing Economic and Social Paradigm Address delivered at International Conference of Young Presidents Organization at Lahore, on 4th November 2006.
- Shamshad Akhtar (2006), Trade on Human Terms, Address at the launch of UNDP’s Asia-Pacific Human Development Report 2006, “Trade on Human Terms”, at a joint conference held by the State Bank and the UNDP at the Learning Resource Centre, SBP Karachi, on August 25, 2006.
- Shamshad Akhtar (2006), Pakistan – changing economic and social paradigm Address by Dr. Shamshad Akhtar, Governor of the State Bank of Pakistan, at the International Conference of Young Presidents Organization, Lahore, 4 November 2006.